Where is the WPS pin located on my HP printer?
For establishing a successful connection with any other device, it is important to have a WPS pin on the HP printer. Most of the printer users have a query that ‘where is the WPS pin located on my HP printer.’ Well! it is not difficult to find the WPS Pin on HP printer, you just need to follow some steps. WPS plays a very important role in the printers for sharing the wireless printing experience. You cannot connect your printer to the computer wirelessly unless you establish a successful wireless connection. You can connect your wireless printer using the WPS pin code to the computer either through wireless connection or wired connection and start printing the documents. In this post, we are sharing the step by step guidelines that can help you with “where is the WPS pin located on my HP printer” query. So, read the guide and follow the instructions to find the WPS pin on your HP Printer.
What is WPS PIN?
WPS stands for the Wi-Fi protected setup. It is a wireless network security standard used for establishing a successful connection between the wireless devices like HP printer and router. WPS can also be used to get connected to the network follows the encrypted method such as PIN or Password. Also, WPS helps to simplify the connection process between the device.
Find WPS pin on HP printer: Guidelines to Follow
You will need a WPS pin if you are trying to connect your printer to the device. While you are doing this, the computer form will appear on the screen and ask you to enter the Pin. If you do not have a WPS pin or you are unable to find it on your HP printer, you can check the router as you can find it on the bottom. If you are unable to find the WPS pin HP Printer, contact the experts for professional advice.
Connect the HP Printer Via WPS Pin
Following are some simple steps that can help to connect HP Printer via WPS PIN :
- The first thing you have to do is to go to the control panel on your HP printer.
- Hit the ‘Wireless’ button and click on the ‘Settings’ button.
- Tap on the option saying that ‘WiFi Protected Setup’.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the process.
- When you will be asked for the WPS Pin, you just need to click on it.
- Display showing WPS pin appearing on your screen after which you can access the ‘Configuration Utility’.
- Once you have located the WPS PIN HP Printer, you have to enter the pin in the given field.
- After completing the setup process, you can install the network printer drivers and start to print the document wirelessly.
So, these are the simple steps that can help you with where is the WPS pin located on my HP printer query. So, read the guide and connect your HP printer using the WPS Pin. If you have any queries about the steps or if you are unable to find the pin, we suggest you contact the experts and take their advice to get it done.