WPS pin brother printer
WPS pin is an 8 digit Pin use for connecting the printer to print wirelessly. It comes encrypted with ‘WPA or WPA 2’ protocols. In order to complete the printer connectivity process successfully it is very important to have a WPS pin. You can connect your Brother printer to the desired device if you have a WPS pin. Many users have a query where to find the WPS Pin Brother Printer. Finding the WPS Pin is not difficult, simple instructions can help you with that. If you are trying to set up your wireless printer, you will be prompted to provide the WPS pin to complete the Brother printer setup. Don’t worry, if you do not know the WPS Pin Brother printer, this guide can help you with that. Below, we have shared the step-by-step instructions that can help you to overcome the WPS Pin issue so that you can easily find the Pin for connecting your Brother printer.
How to find the WPS PIN for my Brother printer?
The printer setup procedure usually prompts the WPS pin when you have enabled the Wi-Fi direct on your printer and trying to add the ‘WiFi Direct connection’ from the ‘printers and scanners’ window on your device. In that scenario, it is recommended to use the ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’ or ‘Control Panel’ method for the Configuration of the wireless connection method. Below, we are sharing the step by step guidelines that can help you to connect the Brother printer for successfully completing the printer setup process.
When you see a screen where the message is appearing on a saying that ‘Enter the WPS Pin for your multi-functional printer’. you have to tap on the ‘Cancel’ option.
Once you cancel the prompt, you have to reset the network settings to its factory default. Follow the steps given below:
Connect the Brother Printer using WPS Pin
- Turn on your Brother printer by connecting it to the power outlet.
- Click on the ‘Menu’ option from the ‘Control Panel’.
- Click on the Arrow symbol selecting the network and once you have chosen the network, hit the Ok button.
- Press the Same arrow button for choosing WLAN and hit the Ok button. ‘
- Press the same arrow button for choosing the ‘WPS w/Pin’ code and hit the Ok button.
- Now, you would able to see the 8 digit pin code on your printer’s LCD panel and your device will start looking for the access point.
- Using the computer connected to the network, you have to type HTTP:// access point IP Address. Go to the WPS settings and enter the Pin that LCD is showing.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to proceed with the process.
- If your LCD is showing connected, it means your device is successfully connected to the router and you are able to print a document wirelessly.
We hope that these simple steps will help you to find the Brother WPS Pin on your device. If you are still unable to find the WPS pin for your printer, contact the experts and get the professional help for establishing a successful wireless connection.